We are looking for Crusher Operators to join our team in a permanent, full-time position at the Detour Lake mine site in Ontario.
- Supervise and ensure that the crew get out the assigned amount of production;
- Familiarity with tracked crushing and screening equipment;
- Produce material within narrow gradation specification;
- Work in an environment where safety is top priority.
Qualifications and skills sought
- At least 5 years of experience on a crusher;
- Experience in a Mining environment (would be an asset);
- Valid Class G License;
- Bilingualism (English-French);
- Ability to work as part of a Team;
- Ability to periodically work overtime to accommodate the workload.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Thank you for showing interest in the post. Only candidates with the required profile will be contacted. However, all records will be retained for future reference.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text and has no discriminatory intent.