Human Resources Advisor
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join its team in a permanent, full-time position.
- Participate in the development of attraction and acquisition strategies to strengthen Agregat’s employer brand;
- Act as the main resource throughout the staffing process (Recruitment, Hiring, Onboarding) and provide the company with the right workforce at the right time;
- Participate in strategic programs, tools and policies in human resources, in compliance with the legislative framework in force and the company’s challenge;
- Participate in an integrated management of roles and responsibilities in the organization and the development of the skills necessary to achieve the company’s objectives;
- Contribute to the development of health and safety management and relationships that support employee well-being and engagement;
- Any other related tasks.
Qualifications and skills sought
- Collegial attestation, a certificate or a bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Fluency with the English language;
- Knowledge of Ontario labor standards.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Thank you for showing interest in the post. Only candidates with the required profile will be contacted. However, all records will be retained for future reference.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text and has no discriminatory intent.