Our team is growing, and we need someone to fill the Superintendent of Operations position at the Detour Lake Mine site.
- Supervise and assist all operations and resource planning
- Perform quality control of the work
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of safe and environmental work methods and practices
- Ensure the administrative management of operations
- Supervise his team to maintain a healthy work climate as well as a high level of motivation
- Perform various other duties to maintain clients targets and goals
Qualifications and skills sought
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with academic or technical training OR equivalent experience
- Experience in the crushing industry
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Good management of time and priorities
- Valid driver’s license.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Thank you for showing interest in the post. Only candidates with the required profile will be contacted. However, all records will be retained for future reference.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text and has no discriminatory intent.