Agrégat R-N is proud to announce a 5-year crushing contract with IAMGOLD Corporation and Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. for the Côté Gold mining project located in Gogama, in Ontario.
We are looking for a Purchaser to join its team.
- Monitor inventory and plan accordingly
- Evaluation of internal needs
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Authorizing payments and managing purchasing expenses with meticulous record-keeping
- Supervise & evaluate the company’s inventories and overview a reliable tracking of parts by implementing an optimal inventory management tool
Qualifications and skills sought
- Mechanical engineering college degree or College diploma in administration and/or relevant experience in a similar position
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering
- Bilingualism in English and French (an asset)
- Good knowledge of software (Word and Excel) and computerized inventory management system (an asset).
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Thank you for showing interest in the post. Only candidates with the required profile will be contacted. However, all records will be retained for future reference.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text and has no discriminatory intent.